Terms and Condition
- Apart from above, in case of bookings for special train journeys, hotel or resort bookings during the peak season (X-Mas, New Year, Pushkar Fair, Diwali etc) full payment is required to be made at the time of booking itself.
- Terms & conditions for Group booking will be separate and case to case basis.
During the confirmation of booking a contract will generated with Indian Hospitality this contract exists between us when we confirm your tour/travel/MICE services and once we received the deposit amount from your end. We will generate a confirmation voucher which is a proof of booking confirmation. You just have to show that voucher while check-in the hotel.
For the booking Confirmation you have to pay, a minimum deposit of 25% of the total cost to Indian Hospitality then after a Contract will be signed and a Voucher will be generated. The deposit is required to hold the booking on confirmed basis.
Balance payment should be made 10 days prior to the date of start of services. If any booking made within 10 working days of the date of services would be considered to be a late booking and for same the full and final payment is required to be made at the time of booking itself.
Mode of Payment:
Domestic clients can make payment using any of the following methods:-
- By Cash / Cheque.
- By Bank Transfer (RTGS, NEFT & NEFT).
- In case of payment through credit/ debit card, 3% bank charges would be levied over and above the total amount.
- All payments should be free and clear of any withholding tax and deduction.
- Bank charges, if any, for remittance (by remitting bank or by intermediary bank) would be strictly borne by payer.
All payments are to be made in name of Indian Hospitality.
Policy Regarding Cancellation / NO SHOW / EARLY DEPARTURE:
In case of cancellation of tour/travel services due to any avoidable/unavoidable reason’s we must be informed in through writing or an mail. Cancellation charges would be effective from the date we receive a mail or a letter in writing and cancellation charges would be as follows:
- 60 days & prior to arrival – 10% of the tour/service cost.
- 59 days to 30 days prior to arrival – 20% of the tour/service cost.
- 29 days to 15 days prior to arrival – 25% of the tour/service cost.
- 14 day to 06 days prior to arrival – 50% of the tour/service cost.
- 05 days & less, prior to arrival or no show – NO REFUND.
- Irrespective of above mentioned cancellations slabs – in case of cancellation of tour / travel services after the booking is made with us – a minimum 10% service charges would be applicable.
- In case you cancel the trip after commencement refund would be restricted to a limited amount that too would depend on the amount that we would be able to recover from the hoteliers we patronize. For unused hotel accommodation, chartered transportation and missed meals etc. we do not bear any responsibility to refund.
- Please note that if booking for following period is/are cancelled, due to whatsoever reason, no refund would be made for said cancellation.
- High Peak Season (Belly Period) bookings (from 20th Dec to 5th Jan).
- Festival Period Bookings (Festivals like -Diwali, Dussera, Holi, Pushkar fair etc).
- Long Weekends Bookings.
In regard to refund of unused / unfertilized services (which are paid for and cancelled in advance) the refund amount would be worked out on the basis of cancellation policy as described above and the money would be accordingly refunded to the person who has made the payment to us. Please note that the refund process may take 2 – 4 weeks due to banking procedures. If the refund is made to the credit card account OR to Bank account, the bank charges would be debited from the refund amount.